What Kind of Job is Right for me?
I am an Online Marketing and Business Development Manager with experience in all aspects of web marketing and new business growth.
Known for being a dynamic, motivated, charismatic, results-oriented professional. Recognized for delivering on-time, high quality results and creating breakthrough initiatives that positively impact business and generate revenue.
Click to expand employment information.
AUGUST 2015 / PRESENT — TEL AVIV
Brought niche gaming product of Daily Fantasy Sports to iGaming companies internationally. Developed the B2B brand and customer funnel.
● In 1 year added over $1.5M in business to the sales pipeline. Closing over $100K in initial sales with a projected revenues of over $20M
● Managed business conference exhibitions; created booth design, marketing materials, managed staff.
● Pitched at the final stage of the biggest B2B iGaming event / EiG. Participated in industry panels and discussions.
● Proactively supported the company’s success by creatively applying a broad range of skills to develop company website, customer funnel, and advertising materials
● Applied knowledge in SEO to achieve #1 results search engine results for all desired keywords .
I moved to Israel in 2008. I have taken each chance to expand my knowledge to apply it the next opportunity.
What is my best skill?
Learning how to use the tools available to me to succeed in making the most out of least possible.
VP Business Development
In 1 year added over $1.5M in business to the sales pipeline. Closing over $100K in initial sales with a projected revenues of over $20M.
Director of Operations
Developed and launched online advertising network. Going from 0 users to over 6000; generating over $150K in revenue and 10k conversions monthly.